.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 10, 2006
Monday Memories
I'm not going way, way back for this Monday Memory. A few years ago several friends and I went on a cruise together and one of our stops was Aruba. I thought it was a beautiful place, very clean and the people were so helpful and friendly. I'm sorry to hear that Aruba is getting a bad image now in the wake of the Natalee Holloway disappearance. The tiny island nation was a lovely mix of Caribbean and Dutch cultures with terrific food and gorgeous turquoise water.
Click here for the Monday Memories Code, Blogroll, Graphics, & Other Information


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/10/2006 07:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


5 Comments:


  • At 7/10/2006 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Wystful1

    I don't participate in the blogroll, but...
    I put up a memory of a hot summer day, 50+ years ago, today.....and!---

    What a wonderful memory of your cruise. I agree with you about all the media hype with the disappearance of the girl, but that's news for you. It certainly gave a wrong impression for such a beautiful land!!!

     
  • At 7/10/2006 08:59:00 AM, Blogger Teena

    It looks amazing! I'd like to do a cruise sometime.

     
  • At 7/10/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    seems to be a nice place.
    Thanks for dropping by.

     
  • At 7/10/2006 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Beckie

    Great picture. You know, it seems that once something bad happens, the whole place (thing) gets a bad wrap. Just like teenagers, you hear all the bad, but not the good, so all teenagers are bad.

    Sorry about getting on my soap box. My MM is up.

     
  • At 7/10/2006 05:00:00 PM, Blogger Chelle Y.

    Beautiful place. I would love to go on a cruise if I was not afraid of the ocean.

     

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.