.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 10, 2006
Monday Memories
I'm not going way, way back for this Monday Memory. A few years ago several friends and I went on a cruise together and one of our stops was Aruba. I thought it was a beautiful place, very clean and the people were so helpful and friendly. I'm sorry to hear that Aruba is getting a bad image now in the wake of the Natalee Holloway disappearance. The tiny island nation was a lovely mix of Caribbean and Dutch cultures with terrific food and gorgeous turquoise water.
Click here for the Monday Memories Code, Blogroll, Graphics, & Other Information


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/10/2006 07:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


4 Comments:


  • At 7/10/2006 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Wystful1

    I don't participate in the blogroll, but...
    I put up a memory of a hot summer day, 50+ years ago, today.....and!---

    What a wonderful memory of your cruise. I agree with you about all the media hype with the disappearance of the girl, but that's news for you. It certainly gave a wrong impression for such a beautiful land!!!

     
  • At 7/10/2006 08:59:00 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    It looks amazing! I'd like to do a cruise sometime.

     
  • At 7/10/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    seems to be a nice place.
    Thanks for dropping by.

     
  • At 7/10/2006 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Great picture. You know, it seems that once something bad happens, the whole place (thing) gets a bad wrap. Just like teenagers, you hear all the bad, but not the good, so all teenagers are bad.

    Sorry about getting on my soap box. My MM is up.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.