.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 17, 2006
Monday Memories
This photo of me was taken about 15 years ago, when I lived in Hawaii. Look closely because it is about the only time you'll see my hair up. You can't really tell here, but my hair was very long then, way down my back. Of course, it's not really long enough to wear it up now, but I hate it that way- so it's just fine with me. I was at work and someone had either brought in their camera or used the one at work to take pictures. I worked with a great group of people then, including my best friend Kathryn. I lost touch with her after I moved so many times, but I'd love to catch up with her again some day.
Click here for the Monday Memories Code, Blogroll, Graphics, & Other Information Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/17/2006 08:22:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/17/2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    You have a lovely and wonderful hair. You look good in that photo. You haven't changed much from your 15 years ago and now except that of course you have matured.
    Thanks for coming by and leaving me a nice comment.

     
  • At 7/17/2006 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Wystful1

    What a super photo!!! And Hawaii at that. Cool.

    It's sad how sometimes we lose touch with a friend over the years. But still, the thought of her remains with you. That's awesome.

    I am not part of the blogroll for M M's but I did one today of memories of songs -- hope you come and join me, making a 'list'.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.