.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, July 14, 2006
Personality Type
You Are An ENTJ
The Executive You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others. Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise. Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow. You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence. You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.
What's Your Personality Type?
I wouldn't say that I'm inconsiderate. I do find myself getting impatient (at least in my head) with slow-talkers, but I wouldn't say anything disparaging to them about it.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/14/2006 06:11:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.