.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 17, 2006
A Socially-Accepted Drug
In honor of my third coffee pot in the last two years....What am I doing wrong with these things? I gave up my Cuisinart Grind and Brew in favor of a new Krups. Let's see how long that lasts...
Reckless Addict You're 45% Caffeine-Addict!
Ridiculous! I'll be the first to admit that a little caffeine can help you be more alert and more productive, but how productive can you be if half of your day is spent in the bathroom?

You've got a caffeine problem. How about giving it a bit of a rest for awhile? At the very least you should be cutting back.

This test tracked 1 variable. How the score compared to the other people's:
Higher than 59% on Caffeine
Link: The Caffeine Addiction Test written by ocuser on Ok Cupid
 
posted by Lisa at 7/17/2006 09:41:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7/17/2006 03:28:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I swore off caffeine back in the spring of ’99!
    Back then I landed in the hospital as the last question in the quiz states; “My heart was beating so fast that if you listened it would have sounded like a continuous hum.” My heart rate was up to 147 bpm and very irregular.
    I wasn’t a coffee drinker, but a tea drinker and I liked it VERY strong. That night when the doctor asked me questions about what I had taking, I had four out of the five; coffee or tea, yup; chocolate ( Chocolate is high in caffeine ), yup; alcohol, yup; marijuana, yup; cocaine, nope.
    Since then I just drink de-café, stopped using pot, limit myself to one or two drinks a week and as for chocolate, well no comment.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.