.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Question of the day
Spur of the moment purchase
What is something that you bought in the spur of the moment, and now look at it and say "what was I thinking????"
I tend to be a shopper that thinks through my purchases before I buy. I try to only buy what I truly need- I'm not a "recreational" shopper. But a several years ago I purchased eggplant purple suede shoes. I don't even look good in purple. Who knows what I was thinking?
Question of The Day
 
posted by Lisa at 1/22/2006 08:13:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 1/22/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Kim

    Eggplant suede shoes???? LOL! Ironically enough, my daughter, who is only 4, insisted on a pair of plum suede shoes one day from Stride Rite. I never thought she'd wear them, little did I know she was entering her 'I'll only wear purple or pink phase' and she wore them lots. They are now listed on ebay since her feet have grown.

    Great answer!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.