.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Saturday Six
1. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? I guess a few people know about my blog because I told them about it. 2. How did you come up with the title of your blogs? I just stumbled upon the idea. I say that I am the textbook definition of good (most of the time). 3. Do you prefer to have many projects going on at once or do you prefer multitasking? Many projects at once. 4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What high school stereotype are you? I don't think I fall into any of the categories! Take the What High School Stereotype Are You? quiz. 5. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive? Parallel parking. It didn't help my driving school instructor was the football coach who drank vodka out of his "tea thermos" all day. 6. How well did you do with that one thing on your very first driver's exam? I aced everything. But I can't parallel park today.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/21/2006 08:21:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.