.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 20, 2006
The Friday FooFah
Getting There
1. Do you own a car? What make and model? Do you consider cars a boring point A to B appliance or does talk of V8's and turbo-charging make your eyes light up. Yes, I own a car. It is a 2005 Honda Pilot EX. I tend to like cars. I had a 1965 Mustang that was being restored but I had to get rid of it. 2. SUVs : practical and roomy or gas-guzzling monstrosities? Unfortunately, they are a little bit of both. I love the ability to carry things and people around but the gas milage is nowhere near as good as my Honda Accord. 3. Your dream car is...? A Honda Element- Just Kidding! Probably a Jaguar XJ
Friday FooFah
 
posted by Lisa at 1/20/2006 05:00:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.