.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Contacts
I'm sick of wearing contact lenses. I've worn them forever. I've been sitting here all morning in my damn glasses. I hate glasses even more. No one will ever see me in my glasses. If that makes me vain, then so be it. When I go to the eye doctor every year I get new contact lenses but no new glasses. The ones I'm wearing are a few years old and needless to say, I can't see so well out of them. I need to go put my contacts in but I'm enjoying my day off lazing around. I'd like to get the Lasik surgery but I'm scared. Yes, I am admitting I'm scared and that isn't something I do very often. I don't like to have my eyes messed with. So as much as I want the surgery, I haven't done it yet. I think if I took halcion before hand I could do it. Halcion is a terrific drug. I had a God-awful 3 hour long dental procedure done in which the bony palate of my mouth was cut open. I took halcion before hand and have no recollection of the procedure. I felt like I was in the operatory for all of 15 minutes. I didn't ' t take the medication because I was frightened, I'm not scared of anything dental. I've worked in dentistry for over 15 years and I can tolerate significant amounts of pain. Sounds like a personals ad for S&M aficionado doesn't it?
 
posted by Lisa at 2/04/2006 11:40:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.