.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 03, 2006
What Celeb Do I Resemble?
I saw a story on the news today about My Heritage. You can upload a photo and see what celeb you most resemble. I've got to tell you, I was quite surprised by the results. If I'm told I look like anyone famous, it is usually Laura Dern. Here's What My Heritage came up with: Yael Bar Zohar 61% (I didn't know who she was either.) Henry Fonda 56% (huh?) Liv Ullman 56% Jim Carrey 56% Jennifer Lopez 56% ( I don't think so!) Klaus Kinski 55% Camilla Parker Bowles 52% (now I'm insulted) Julie Andrews 51% Annette Bening 51% Katie Holmes 45% Steffi Graf 44% Gwyneth Paltrow 41% Julia Roberts 40% Natalie Wood 39% Drew Barrymore 39% Madonna 37% Michael Shumaker 37% (WTF?) So surf on over and see what they come up with for you. It should be entertaining.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/03/2006 05:06:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 2/05/2006 07:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That was fun but I don't think I look like all the peopele they say I do either. Thanks for the link.
    K.

     
  • At 2/05/2006 07:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That was fun but I don't think I look like all the peopele they say I do either. Thanks for the link.
    K.

     
  • At 2/05/2006 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You DO look like Laura Dern!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.