.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Toys for Grown-Ups
I hate weddings. I hate going to weddings. But one of my dear friends is getting married next month and of course I am going. But it's what comes before the wedding is what's really got me going this time...The bachelorette party. Good God, the last thing I want to see is some naked man. Been there- done that- don't want to do it again. It's been nearly a decade and it's not something I want to re-visit. Anyhow, luckily she's promised no male strippers. Perhaps what she has planned is even worse. A sex toy party. Now, I'm no innocent naive girl. I know things that I'm not going to go into here. But this is a co-ed party. I don't want a bunch of straight men sitting around with sex toys in the room. Not a good combination. And to make it worse, this party is being held at a bar (at least in a private room). Not just any bar, but a bar on the southside. If you know anything about Indy, you know someone like me isn't fond of the southside. If I have to do this, I'd at least like a bottle of my favorite Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio on hand, in my hand, in my glass. Somehow, I'm doubtful that anywhere on the southside carries that brand. So pray for me on March 4th. I'll let you know how it comes out... And if you feel so inclined, send an extra bottle my way...
 
posted by Lisa at 2/04/2006 11:16:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.