.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Decisions, decisions...
I had absolutely nothing to wear this morning...Nothing that fit anyway. I've lost enough weight lately that my pants fall down. So I was forced to wear a tan-ish suit and for some reason I picked out a cream colored shirt. The entire thing makes me look monochromatic. The suit blends with my haircolor and the shirt goes with my skin. Actually, the shirt might be darker than my skin. Not good. What was I thinking? Perhaps I need a website like this, so people can vote what I should wear. Nah, I wouldn't want to listen anyway... I'm trying to down my Starbucks without spilling it on me. We'll see how that goes. It was so full to the brim that it's a miracle I made it the one block from Starbucks to my office without wearing the entire cup.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/15/2006 08:05:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.