.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
The Dog
Speaking of the dog...She was really full of pep yesterday afternoon. I figured it was because I've been sick and unable to do as much with her lately. I walked down the steps and there she was at the bottom, looking guilty as sin. I knew she'd done something.... My son was at the table doing his homework. He had gotten some cookie dough out for me to bake his some cookies. The dog had eaten half of the package. I can't believe it didn't make her sick. She's fine today, just like nothing happened. Dogs are like kids- when they're looking too sweet and innocent, you know they've done something.... Trust me on this one.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 08:02:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.