.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Which One?
I'm not sure which one is crazier, my son or my dog. I was cutting my sons' fingernails this morning. (Yes, I still do it for him- he butchers his nails if he does it.) and my dog kept scrambling around under my feet. I couldn't figure out what she was doing. I finally saw that she was eating the occasional bit that I dropped on the hard wood floor. Ugh- disgusting! That prompted my son to recall this little plastic dragon he had when he was around 4 years old. It was hollow and I believe made to be a toothbrush holder somehow. I found out he was "feeding" his dragon his fingernails and toenails he would dig out of the trash. Quirky- yes. Sick- yes.... Needless to say, the dragon went away shortly thereafter. You cannot imagine the things the mind of a child come up with.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 07:51:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.