.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Q&A
What is your name? Lisa Spell your name backwards. Asil Date of birth: February 26 Male or female? female Astrological sign: Pisces Nicknames: Li-Li, Lisee is a fecees (courtesy of my brother) and La-La (sitting here La-La waiting for my Ya Ya) Occupation? Business Operations Manager Height: 5'8" Weight: 125 pounds Hair color: blonde Eye color: green Where were you born? The home of the Fighting Irish Where do you reside now? Indianapolis, Indiana Age: 35 for a few more weeks Screen names: Ophelisa1 on AIM E-mail addy: fleur_de_lisa@sbcglobal.net What does your screen name stand for? Ophelia from Shakespeare's "Hamlet" combined with my name, Lisa What is your gangsta name? What does that mean? I have no idea. What does your diary name stand for? A "Textbook Good" Visit means I'm so well behaved I'm the textbook definition of good. Most of the time....Okay, some of the time? Pets: Gatsby the wonder dog Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? 35 Piercings? Just my ears Tattoos? none Shoe size: 8 Righty or lefty? righty Wearing right now: my blue snowglobe Nick and Nora pj's (still!) Hearing: Me typing and my dogs paws clicking on the hardwood floor. Feeling: Still a bit sick, my stomach hurts from the antibiotics I have to take. Eating/drinking: Coffee that is getting cold. ~Love~ Have you ever been in love? yes How many people have you told "I love you"? Romantic love? Let's see..Maybe 5... How many people have you been in love with? 5 I suppose How many people have you kissed? I have no idea. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Of course How many people have you dated? I have no idea. What do you look for in a guy/girl? A great sense of humor, a exuberant laugh, intelligence, sharp wit, gorgeous hands, a nice smile and expressive eyes What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? See above What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? The wrong kind! Ha ha! Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I do. Do you remember your first love? Of course I do, I'm not that old! Who is the first person you kissed? Not for sure... Do you believe in fate? Somewhat, yes... ~Family Stuff~ How many siblings do you have? 3 What are your parents names? Peter and Jane What are your siblings names? Brian, Michele and Deborah How many siblings does your mother have? 5 How many siblings does your father have? 3 Where are your parents from? My father was born in Michigan, my mother is a Hoosier... Is your family close? Yes we are. Does your family get together for holidays? Always, every holiday we can come up with. Do you have a drunk uncle? No Any medical problems run through your family? No, we are very healthy Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No way, we have great hair! Do you have any nieces or nephews? Only 1 nephew Are your parents divorced? Absolutely not Do you have step parents? No. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? No, but they should consider it! ha ha! If so for what? N/A Did some of your family come to America from another country? Yes, my grandfather is from Denmark. ~Music Stuff~ What song do you swear was written about you or your life? "I Am Extraordinary" by Liz Phair What's the most embarrassing CD you own? ABBA's Greatest Hits What's the best CD you own? I have no idea- I don't buy CD's anymore now that I have an I Pod. What song do you absolutely hate? The "Now And Always" Song from the Hoffmeister Jewels commercial. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, I have a stereo in the bathroom just for that purpose. Everyone sounds better in the shower.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 10:21:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.