.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Art
I'm looking for a picture to hang over the fireplace in my bedroom. I'm considering this one. It's called "Flaming June" by Lord Frederick Leighton. I'm not usually a fan of orange. But there is something about the look of serenity and innocence on the woman's face. She's curled up yet sprawled out napping and appears to have not a care in the world. In contrast to the naive and guiless expression on her face, the woman's gown is transparent and gives her an enticing look. I have these two hanging in my family room. I just love them. They were birthday presents two years ago when I moved into this house. They look fantastic in there. I haven't hung anything on the walls of the bedroom yet and it's driving me crazy. I know it has to be something that I adore because I'll look at it every day.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 02:00:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.