.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time? For me, it was Calculus. I've never used it. Soup Who is the tallest person you know? Probably Don, my friend Shannon's fiance. He's about 6'8". I've met Al Harrington (formerly of the Indiana Pacers) and he's 6'9". Salad What's your favorite midnight snack? I'm never awake at midnight to eat a snack! I'm not really one to eat late at night anyhow, so I guess I don't have a favorite. Main Course Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it? I was with my son at the park and we found a $50.00 bill. Dessert Where would you like to retire? Perhaps Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. I lived in Hawaii but on Oahu, not the Big Island. It is a wonderful place. Very relaxing and laid back with friendly people. There's something in the air there that's different than anyplace else I've ever been. I can't explain it- you have to go there to understand. But honestly, I'd be happy anyplace warmer than here! I'm open to suggestions...
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 09:05:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.