.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
Five On Friday
The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword 1. Do you follow current events? Why? Sure I follow current events. I feel it is important to stay abreast of what is going on in the world. We are all so connected now in the world, what happens affects all of us. 2. Do you believe that the media is biased? Why or why not? The media is biased. Then again, they can only work with what they're given and I feel the government keeps so much information from us. Also, the media is driven by ratings, if they air stories the public doesn't want to see, they'll tune them out and watch another station. No ratings, no sponsors for ads. No sponsors for ads, no money... 3. Where do you get most of your news from? I watch snippets of the local news in the morning. I leave home before the national news comes on so I generally listen to NPR in the morning while I drive my son to school and then to work. I also read the newspaper on the weekend. 3. Are there any particular news sources that you don't trust? Fox news. My God, it's horrible. It's like the news mixed with "The National Enquirer". Just horrible and trashy. 5. Describe one recent issue in the news that has piqued your interest. There's a local story about a School Superintendent stepping down due to his email use at work. I've written about it here.
5 On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 08:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.