.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 06, 2006
Monday Madness
1. I consider myself to be very organized. True. I like to have a place for everything and everything in its place. 2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time. True, but I don't always like it. 3. Multi-tasking is something I do often. True. 4. I might be a perfectionist. True, there is no might be about it. 5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays. True, Monday is a flex-day for me so what shouldn't I enjoy it? 6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do. False, I don't think I would forget it but I always make a list anyhow...I love lists. 7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something. True. I want to learn...
Monday Madness
 
posted by Lisa at 2/06/2006 08:44:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.