.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 06, 2006
New
"Tout Nouveau est beau"
- French Proverb
Everything new is beautiful. I hate to admit it, but I believe it. I just got a Canon Digital Rebel for Christmas and now there is a 12 mega-pixel camera by Canon. Yes, mine is 8 mega-pixel and that is more than good enough for me. That isn't the point.... Just knowing that one is out there...
And I-Pods.... I'll come clean, I want the one that plays video. I have no idea why. I don't watch that much television. I just want it....
But, my reasonable side knows I don't need either one. I'm satisfied with what I have, but it cant hurt to dream a little either once in a while.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/06/2006 06:51:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.