.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
Monday Morning Meme
Do you have an air freshener in your car?- Yes, it is one of those Yankee Candle ones but it doesn't smell anymore and I need to throw it away. Do you have plants in your room?- In my house? Yes. In my bedroom? No, the ones by my fireplace died this winter. If you could drink anything right this second, what would be?:- coffee. Last piece of mail opened:- My jury duty summons. I don't want to think about it! Does anything hurt on your body right now?- Thankfully, no. What city was your last taxi cab ride?- It must have been in Chicago. Nobody rides in taxis in Indianapolis. Last alcoholic drink?- Wine, I'm sure. If someone you hated died, would you laugh and spit on their grave?- Of course not. Do you own a picture phone?- No, just another reason why I need a new phone. What were you doing last night at 9?- Getting ready for bed. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?- Grande Dolce Cinnamone Latte. Bad for me but tastes oh so good! Do you exercise as much as you should?- Not in the winter. I am bad about using the treadmill because it is boring! Did you do the deed on prom night?- Of course not. Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you?- Cheating is too vague of a word and there is always room for second chances when change is obvious. SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS: Something purple within 5 feet of you:- nothing The sexiest item of clothing you own:- I can't say... Your nails were last painted:- A very long time ago... The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave?- a fork How much Japanese do you know?- nothing that I can spell, only speak a few things. Do you look good in yellow?-No, yellow is a horrid color on me. With my hair and skin color I look like a banana. Do you sing?- In the car, in the shower and any other time I'm alone! Ever danced naked in front of a crowd?-No. Do you spit?- Not really. Is your hair long enough to chew on?- Why would I want to do that? But yes, it is now. Least favorite color?- purple Ever had Dippin' Dots?- No. Ever played an instrument?- I had a red recorder when I was six that I tortured my family with for a few years before it mysteriously disappeared. I played the clarinet in school but I was terrible at it. .Ever had a H2O massage?- never Do you believe in Big Foot?- I think bigfoot is blurry. That's the problem. Ever been to a palm reader:- never. Have you had sex in your current car?- No. Did you have a good weekend?- Yes, I rested as much as I could so I won't be sick anymore. Current yearning.- for breakfast. Have you ever had a black eye?- No- wait- I think I did once when my son accidentally bopped me in the face with something. How is the day going for you?- So far, so good. I actually like Monday mornings as I don't have to go to work if I don't want to. :-) Any plans for tonight?- Let's see, cook dinner, check over some 7th grade homework, drive my son to his meeting, wait for son while he's at meeting while sitting at some coffee shop killing time, pick up son from meeting, go to bed. Yep, that's about it... Ever photograph something that was dead?- No. Ever given someone a Full-Body oil massage?- I don't think so. Do you find Smurfette sexy?- Smurfette is a slut- and annoying, so no I don't find her sexy. Current disappointment:- My son's current grades. He isn't one for "playing the game" and regurgitating the information the teacher wants in the format the teacher wants. He thinks way outside the box. It will serve him well later in life, but it tends to screw him over now. His grades are not a true reflection of his intelligence level.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 08:24:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.