.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 06, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
Deadly Sin #4 Greed 1. Would you ever lead someone on if it was financially beneficial to you? Absolutely not. 2. What's the most expensive thing you own? My house. 3. What's more important, job satisfaction or a fat paycheck? I'm going to have to go with a fat paycheck on this one. I'm not satisfied with my job as it is, so a little extra green can't hurt. 4. How much money would it take for you to whore yourself out? I wouldn't do it. I'm not for sale. 5. Would you be morally opposed to stealing something if you knew you could? Yes.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/06/2006 08:53:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.