.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Wake UP!
It is a chore to get my son to wake up every morning. I bought him a CD player alarm clock and put some of his loudest and most annoying songs on a CD for him. I have it set for 6:00 am. You would think that U2’s “Vertigo” blasting 6 inches from your head would get you hopping right out of bed. Not my Ian. So, every morning a few minutes after 6 o’clock I have to go into his room and wake him up myself. Usually talking to him and pulling the 10 layers of blankets off of him does the trick. If that doesn’t work, I have to threaten to bring out the “big guns”. I have to threaten to sing. Not just any song. I sing “Oh What a Beautiful Morning” from the Oklahoma soundtrack. I’ll sing it loudly and in the deepest voice that I can muster. Which usually isn’t very deep but it isn’t too bad this week due to my cold hanging on. I only made it through about two bars of the music before he was out of his room and in his bathroom. Works every time! I don’t know what that says for my singing voice…
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 08:29:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.