.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Starving
I can’t seem to get any good sleep here lately. I have these terrible dark circles under my eyes that I can’t seem to cover up very well. It must be residual from being so sick. I’m done with my medication today and that is wonderful! It was making me so nauseas that I haven’t been eating much, or eating like I should. Consequently, I’ve lost about 7 or 8 pounds in the last few weeks. Without exercise…I’ve been too tired to exercise which really stinks. Not a good way to drop weight and I didn’t want to lose weight anyhow. I might be on my way to making those pounds up though. I felt too bad to eat my breakfast (which is really unusual) so now I’m starving here at work. There is absolutely nothing to eat. Except this box of candy that Shannon’s fiancé sent me. I’m being relatively good- I’ve only had two pieces so far. I’m glad it is a small box and lunch time is coming soon.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 12:32:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.