.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
V Day!
The card says “I hope you find a good guy someday to set you straight.” This, on the only Valentine’s Day card I received. And it’s from a man. Actually, it’s from the fiancé of my friend and co-worker Shannon. First thing this morning, Shannon walks in with an armful of Valentine’s Day goodies including flowers. I jokingly said to her, “Aww… you shouldn’t have.” She said she did have something for me and it was from Don. He loves to embarrass me so I knew I had to retreat to my office to read the card. It wasn’t as bad as I expected. He’s lucky I like him because I wouldn’t tolerate his innuendo from anyone else. Also, I know he’s only teasing. On top of it all, he gave me a box of chocolate. How can I not like him?
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 10:01:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.