.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 03, 2006
friday feast
Feast Seventy-Nine Appetizer On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you? 7 Soup Name 3 DVDs you currently own. "Out of Africa" "O Brother, Where Art Thou" "Steel Magnolias" Salad If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be? Most Tired? Main Course What is your favorite radio station? The radio station I listen to the most is NPR. But I am getting XM radio so I won't be listening to any regular stations. Dessert Complete this sentence: I believe _____ because _____. I believe my son can do anything because he has the talent and the ability.

Friday Feast

 
posted by Lisa at 2/03/2006 12:19:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.