.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 06, 2006
Trees
Everywhere I drove today there were tree trimmers in the road. Everywhere.... Who knew Indy had that many tree trimming trucks, or whatever they're called. Cherry pickers, that's it. Anyhow, I've been all over town. (Okay, all over the north side- I avoid the south side like the plague) I found I needed to figure in extra time just to wait in traffic caused by tree trimming trucks in the road. Luckily, I typically leave early for everything so I wasn't actually late for anything. I'm just waiting for these trimmers to come hack into my gorgeous trees. The trees are part of the reason I bought the place. At least most of them aren't near power lines. My apple trees are stunning when they blossom in the spring. I'll be sure to take a photo of them this year. Spring can't come too soon for me. I'm done with winter. How can anyone love this season? I just can't comprehend it.... It's dreary, cold and dark. My God, I never see the sun in the winter. I leave home in the dark and come back home in the dark. But today, I saw the sun. I had to think for a moment where my sunglasses were located. It's been that long. The sky appeared to be so blue that my eyes ached to look at it too long.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/06/2006 07:32:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.