.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Question Meme
Seen here, there, increasingly everywhere. So, what the hell?
The Question Meme
1. What is your first and middle name? Lisa Ann (ugh!) 2. Were you named after anyone? Not as far as I know. 3. Do you wish on stars? Sure I do, it can't hurt. 4. When did you last cry? I don't remember. I am not good at crying. I think I cried a few weeks ago when I got really angry. 5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. It is obsessively neat. (Unless I'm in a hurry or a moving vehicle.) But I print often for my son (who is dyslexic) and my boss (whose native language is Farsi). 6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I can't stand the suff. 7. What is your most embarrassing CD? I don't really have any I'm embarassed by. If I like it, I like it... But most people would vote for my "ABBA's Greatest Hits" 8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes I would. I'm a good friend, supportive, a good listener and a good conversationalist. 9. Do you have a journal? I used to. Now I blog, partly because I like the feedback, but also because I can type so much faster than I can write. (See 5.) 10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh no, not me, not ever- Ha! 11. What are your nicknames? My boss calls me Li-Li and my big brother used to call me "Lisee is a fecees". Isn't that what big brothers do? Oh yeah, La-La (almost forgot). 12. Would you bungee jump? It would depends on who would ask me and where. 13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? If they have laces, yes. But many of my shoes are slip-ons. 14. Do you think that you are strong? In the sense of strong willed, most definitely. In terms of physical strength, I'm a fairly small person, but my strong will helps! 15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Edy's Dreamery Raspberry Avalanche 16. Shoe Size? 8 in regular shoes but the woman at Athletic Annex sized me at 8.5 in my Mizuno's 17. Red or pink? Red of course! 18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm whiny when I'm sick. 19. Who do you miss most? My Grandmother 20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I'm not planning on sending it anywhere. 21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue Nick and Nora pajama pants and tan Ugg slippers. 22. What are you listening to right now? The news. 23. Last thing you ate? A Kashi granola bar and a cup of coffee 24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brick Red 25. What is the weather like right now? Cold, cloudy, dreary...welcome to Indiana in the winter. 26. Last person you talked to on the phone? I don't know...probably someone at work yesterday. 27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I don't check out the opposite sex, I check out the same sex so I'll answer that- Hands, teeth, eyes, and other things I can't mention here! 28. Where did you find this meme? All over. 29. Favorite Drink? Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, coffe, water... 30. Favorite Sport? I'm not into watching sports all that much. 31. Hair Color? Blonde 32. Eye Color? Green 33. Do you wear contacts? Almost exclusively...Just regular clear contacts. I used to wear colored contacts because I didn't like having green eyes. As I've gotten older I've learned to like and accept things like that about myself. 34. Favorite Food? Hard to pin down, I like so many things- how about cheesecake... 35. Last Movie You Watched? I watched half of "Neverland" and fell asleep. 36. Favorite Day Of The Year? My birthday, as it's coming up this month- or the first day of summer for obvious reasons! 37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Neither one, but if I had to choose one of these it would be happy endings- I've become a big chicken and get too scared. 38. Summer Or Winter? Summer! 39. Hugs OR Kisses? Both 40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Oh God, I love dessert, it is my weakness. 41. Who Is Most Likely To do this Meme? Do I know? 42. Who Is Least Likely To do this Meme and comment? Do I care? 43. What Books Are You Reading? "The Sunday Philosophy Club" 44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have one as I have a laptop computer and my desktop computer has a trackball mouse. 45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Some of the opening ceremony of the Olympics. 46. Favorite Smells? Rain, A real Christmas Tree, orange peels, baking bread, Ralph Lauren Blue Perfume... 47. Favorite Sounds? Rain on the roof, the ocean, someone playing the guitar or piano for me (I can't play but I love to be played for). 48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles. 49. What's the farthest you've been from home? Venezuela or Hawaii- not sure which one is farther away. 50. Do you have a special talent? Nothing I can't put on here! 51. What is your ring tone? A really annoying one that says "Lisa, Oh Lisa" At least I know it's my phone that is ringing...
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 09:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.