.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Anderson Cooper Blog
I just adore Anderson Cooper. He's the wonderful CNN journalist and host of Anderson Cooper 360°. He was the one-time host of the only reality TV show I ever liked, "The Mole"- and I think I only liked it because of Anderson. He's just so, well, adorable. Mind you, that isn't a compliment I go handing out readily to just any man... He's got a terrific blog too, so take the time to surf on over and read a bit of it. It will be well worth your time.
"Be honest about what you see, get out of the way and let the story reveal itself" - Anderson Cooper
 
posted by Lisa at 3/16/2006 03:59:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.