.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
Five On Friday
Scent-sory Overload Thanks for these sweet-smelling questions should be directed to the always scent-sational Amy Marr. 1. Do you wear perfume or cologne? Yes, I usually wear Ralph Lauren Blue 2. What brand or kind of soap do you use? I just bought a great bar of Olive Oil bar soap. I love the soaps at L'Occitane- they are the best. 3. Do you use anything to scent your home (candles, potpourri, scented oils, etc.)? I have a great candle by my bed right now that I bought last weekend at Twentyfive Home Store. I love that place, every time I go in, I want half of the store. The candle is made by the Tyler Candle Company- they have terrific scents. 4. What's your favorite scent on a member of the gender to which you're attracted? I love a good smelling woman! I've got a sensitive nose. I'd have to say that each individual wears a scent in a different way, so I can't name a specific perfume. Many of the gay men I know have the best taste in cologne- they always smell terrific! 5. Have you ever tried aromatherapy? If so, describe your experience; if not, do you think it works? Yes, I've tried it at home. I have certain aromas for headaches, colds and relaxation. I don't know if it helps, but it can't hurt!
Five On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 10:14:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.