.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
The Friday Five
) If you were to star in a movie, who would you want to be cast as your love interest? Any of my top ten hottest women list would do. 2) What genre of movie would you most like to star in? Thriller. 3) What song would you insist be on the soundtrack? Honestly, I don't care. Just make it something good! 4) What would you wear to the premiere of your movie? Black, just black. I'm sick of these stars wearing the latest color of the minute. Classic black is the way to go. 5) Who would you thank in your Oscar acceptance speech? My son, B, my family and God. The big four!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 07:47:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.