.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Friday Fun
1. Do you dye your hair, wear colored lenses, nails? I've had my hair highlighted and I am going to do so again soon- this winter being out of the sun and not going anywhere tropical has made my hair darker (okay-redder) than I like it to be. I've worn colored lenses in the past- mainly green but sometimes blue-because I didn't like the natural color of my eyes (some funky green color) but I haven't worn tinted lenses in years. I'd never wear fake nails! 2. Real or fake plants? Real plants are good for you, so I vote real. 3. Real or fake gems for everyday? If I wear any, they are real- I'm not a fake type of girl- but I'm also not big on the bling either. 4. Big Foot, real or fake? fake 5. The Loch Ness monster, real or fake? fake 6. Other life forms in our universe, real or fake? Well, it depends on what is meant by other life forms- I don't believe in little green men or anything like that.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 06:55:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.