.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Friday Fiver
Five Yous 1. Which movie character is most like you? Oh boy! That is a tough one. In some ways, I 'm a lot like Meg Ryan's character, Sally, In "When Harry Met Sally".... 2. Which TV character is most like you? Maddie Hayes in Moonlighting- am I showing my age? I loved that show! Here's how Maddie is described: She is a tall, cool, blonde...Poised, charming and socially savvy. She prefers the finer things in life and is quite used to getting her own way.She has extraordinary strength -- an iron will -- and an outlook that is occasionally inflexible. She is at her most comfortable when she is in control...and faces her biggest challenge when she has to strip away the outward facade and let somebody in. When the ice begins to thaw, we get a look at the woman who often seems afraid to come out and play...the woman who is soft-hearted and vulnerable, and who just needs a hand to help her step down from the pedestal. Her sense of honor and fairness are without compromise, and her determination and intelligence take her places where most would dismiss her as just another pretty face. And how can you not like a woman who says things like, "Why am I living this life? What did I do to deserve this? If I had known that being good didn't count, I would have stayed up later...slept around more." 3. Which literary character is most like you? Shakespeare's Ophelia in Hamlet 4. Which song describes you? Extraordinary by Liz Phair You think that I go home at night Take off my clothes, turn out the lights But I burn letters that I write To you, to make you love me Yeah, I drive naked through the park And run the stop sign in the dark Stand in the street, yell out my heart To make, to make you love me I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho You may not believe in me But I believe in you So I still take the trash out Does that make me too normal for you? So dig a little deeper, cause You still don't get it yet See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix And I'll make, I'll make you love me I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess See me jump through hoops for you You stand there watching me performing What exactly do you do? Have you ever thought it's you that's boring? Who the hell are you? I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho Average every day sane psycho 5. Which animal is most like you? A giraffe
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 11:43:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.