.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer What job would you definitely not want to have? I'd make a terrible waitress. I've never been one, never wanted to be one, never could be one. I'd never be able to take the crap off of people. I always tip well as I appreciate what a hard job that must be. Soup Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about? The story of my life- I'll need more than an hour, hon- if I actually decide to spill it. Oprah's good- but I don't know if she's that good- good enough to get me to spill my guts. Salad Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis. I eat way more veggies than fruits. Lots of spinach salads, broccoli, and carrots. I eat about all veggies, but I can't get into sprouts much. And I hate pickles, but those aren't veggies really. I mean, they are made out of cucumbers, but still. Main Course If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it? Armpit of the Universe? Dessert If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do? Mwaaahaaa hhaaa! I'm sure I'd be evil! I don't know what I've have them do, but I'd come up with something good and fun, I'm sure.
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 07:28:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.