.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Five On Friday
Luck of the Irish
1. Are you Irish? Yes, I'm a wee-bit Irish on my mother's side- we're the Kennedy clan. 2. Are you by any chance wearing green today? But of course I am, I don't want to get pinched! 3. What kinds of special things do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? I usually make some type of Irish food for dinner or maybe go out for a drink at an Irish pub. 4. Do you believe in luck? How about fate? Oh yes, I believe in both. 5. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Look around for the leprechaun then run for the hills with my booty!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 11:23:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.