.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Self Portrait Fridays
SPF: Brought to you by the letter “C”
My Couch
Personally, I don't like this couch. I want something much deeper that I can sink in to. But it will do for now.
My Coat

I do however love my new red trenchcoat!

My Candle

I bought this Tyler Candle Company candle the other week at Twentyfive Home Store. It's fantastic! The scent is called Kathina and descibed as: Sensual lily of the valley intertwined with citrus and rose. Very dramatic and overdone!!!

 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 09:24:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


9 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.