.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
Question of the Day
The Oscar's Will you be watching the Academy Awards on Sunday? Do you have any predictions? Something about watching an awards ceremony bugs the crap out of me. I find it dull and boring. So, the obvious answer would be no, I'm not watching it. I just don't care about stars and what they wear and what they say. I'm not star-struck... I do enjoy movies and have seen the following Oscar nominated films: Capote Brokeback Mountain Transamerica Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-rabbit Memoirs of a Geisha The Chronicles of Narnia
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 03:45:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.