.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Question Of The Day
Da Vinci Code Have you read The Da Vinci Code? Are you looking forward to the movie coming out? I did read the novel when it first came out. I enjoyed it, as I love a good, intelligent and challenging mystery. I take the novel as a work of fiction and am not upset or offended by the book. I'm appreciative of the obvious creativity, attention to detail and research done by Dan Brown to write this book. I am looking forward to the movie, as I love Tom Hanks. I hope I'm not disappointed by the film. That frequently happens to me when I see a film when I have read the corresponding book first.

QOTD

 
posted by Lisa at 3/23/2006 06:32:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.