.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::New Car Smell:: Onesome- New: What's new in your life? New car, new house, new job or new person, or even just a new toy you bought for yourself? Nothing much new, how boring! I love new things... The last new thing I bought was an adorable pair of shoes as I wanted something to make me think spring. Twosome- Car: What kind of car do you drive? What kind of car would you like to drive if you could? I drive a Honda Pilot EX. I'm not sure what car I'd drive. Most likely, I want different cars for different moods. A Porsche Boxter for speeding around and A Lexus GX470 for carrying my bikes and other outdoorsy things. Threesome- Scent: Scents are great at bringing back memories. Is there a scent that any time you smell it you flash back to something in your past? For me, scent is the strongest memory trigger that there is. I have some unusal scents as memory triggers. I enjoy the smell of fresh blacktop asphalt- I think it reminds me of hot summer days when I was a kid. The smell of gasoline, especially diesel reminds me of the day that I first came to California. I had to go pick up my car at the port of Long Beach. It was incredible what a huge port it is...with a long line of gantry cranes pulling those huge containers off of massive ships. The scent of gardenias reminds me of the time I lived in Hawaii and had them growing outside my window.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/23/2006 08:00:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.