.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 10, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie!

1. Do you often interrupt people? I've been told that I do, but I think I only do it to certain people....Certain people (OK- a certain person) that speak very slowly. I'm one of those rapid talkers. Forgive me, but I'm from the North- we talk fast around here! 2. Are you a better listener or conversationalist? I like to believe I'm good at both. I'm a good shoulder to cry on, but I can carry on a mean conversation too. 3. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a driver are you? 9. I'm good. Unless it involves backing out of the garage...then I hit things. That's why I don't give myself a 9.5 4. Have you ever driven a go-kart? Oh most definitely. My sister brother-in-law used to have several on their property and a track to boot. Now they have a firing range. Too bad, I don't have a gun. 5. Are you frugal? Not particularly...I like quality things, but not a lot of cluttery junk. 6. Save or spend? Some of both- moderation is the key to life. 7. When was the last time you planted something outside? Last Spring. 8. How would your favorite weather forecast read? Crystal blue, clear sky; 78 degrees, low humidity....I'm not asking for much, am I? 9. If you had to come up with good "boy" and "girl" names, what would they be? I like to tease my son and tell him I was going to name him Hamish. It's such an odd name! (No, that is not his name!) I've always liked Madeline for a girl. My son wishes his name was Maximilian, so I will go with that for a boy. My parents hate when people shorten a name, like Maddie for Madeline or Max for Maximilian- which I find odd as neither one of those go by their full Christian name. Thendedhow I eneded up with a name like Lisa. People still shorten that and call me Li, or something similar. 10. Name three things you can't go without every day. I like to be able to go without anything for a day. Just to prove to myself that I can... But three things I normally don't like to go without are: 1. Coffee 2. My laptop 3. Fresh air (as in getting outside)
 
posted by Lisa at 4/10/2006 06:29:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.