.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
Five On Friday
Bookworm 1. What was the last book you read? As I had written last night, I was attempting to read "The Screwtape Letters"- but I just couldn't make it through- it was depressing me. 2. What book(s) are you reading now? I just bought "Possible Side Effects" by Augusten Burroughs last night at Borders. I didn't have much time to read it last night, but I was laughing out loud in the bit I did get in to. 3. Do you have a library card? Do you use it? I do have a library card. I don't use it much. I prefer to purchase my books. 4. How do you choose a new book to read? I get recommendations from friends. 5. We all had to read books in school. Which was your favorite? Your least favorite? Do you think you would feel differently about them if you read them now? I enjoyed much of the Steinbeck I read in school. I had to read "Johnny Tremain" when I was about 12 or 13 and I hated it. I have so many different life experiences now than I did all those years ago, so I have a lot more to draw upon when I read.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 06:41:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.