.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 18, 2006
It's All About Me...Yet Again
From Teena What is your full name now? Lisa Ann (I'm not telling you my last name!) What colour pants are you wearing right now? None, it's bedtime. What are you listening to right now? The weather forecast on the news. What was the last thing you ate? Does wine count as food? If not, I had the salmon at Magianno's for dinner tonight. Do you wish on stars? No If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Some exotic shade of red How is the weather right now? It's Indiana, so it changes contstantly. I wasn't paying attention to the weather, so I have no idea Who's the last person you spoke to on the phone? B- she called me after the finale of Will and Grace. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes How old are you today? 36 Favourite drink? Argyle Pinot Noir Favourite sport? I don't like to watch sports Hair colour? Blonde Siblings? An older brother, and older sister and a younger sister. Favourite food? Puccini's or Bazbeaux's loaded with veggies. What was the last movie you watched? "The Sixth Sense" Favourite day of the year? The first day of summer What was your favourite toy as a child? My woobie or my pistols and holster that went with my fantastic cowboy outfit. Summer or winter? Summer all the way! Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is giving 'em Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla for ice cream, dark chocolate for candy. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure Who is most likely to respond? I have no idea. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone else Living arrangements? A house. What is under your bed? Just my super secret lock box Who is the friend you have known the longest? Tracy What did you do last night? I was in a super-evil crappy mood. My son was gone with his dad for the evening so I picked up a salad from the ever-popular Puccini's for dinner. Favourite smell? Ralph Lauren "Blue", the scent of my son's skin when he was a baby, freshly ground coffee, hot blacktop Favourite TV show? CSI Happy in life? Depends on the day you ask me What are you afraid of? Snakes, needles, clowns Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? My dad's super-secret recipe- I have no idea how he makes it Number of keys on your key ring? I'm not walking down there to look, so I will guess around 13 Do you make friends easily? I think so How many people will you be sending this to? No one ... they can get it from here
 
posted by Lisa at 5/18/2006 10:23:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.