.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Thursday Threesome
Onesome: 303-- In what household product line is this number used as a size? Can you guess, or will you have to hit the link? I had no I idea about this one, and I cook. Twosome: 451-- Where is this number used in a title? Bonus: without Google, what is the significance of the number? I know it must be Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I read the novel many years ago but cannot recall the significance of it today. Threesome: 501-- Where is this number used to denote a style? Ah, you should know this one Shrink to fit and a button fly too.... Levi's 501 blues...
 
posted by Lisa at 5/18/2006 08:46:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.