.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 26, 2006
Friday Fiver
Buy me a drink 1. Where did you grow up? The home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. 2. Have you ever been to Indiana? For the last decade I've lived in Indiana. 3. Describe yourself at age 18: Making one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Horribly naive. And mostly too well behaved for my own good. 4. How do you deal with pain? Suck it up, buttercup! I can deal with a high level of pain. It comes with practice. 5. When is the last time you screwed up? Daily! Je ne suis pas parfait! My mouth tends to get me in trouble. Well, first my mind (complete with its vivid imagination) and then my mouth.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/26/2006 09:32:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/26/2006 10:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi, Lisa, I've been a bad blogger lately. You have some highly amusing things here, I see. Thanks for your lovely comment, so nice. The Friday Five sounds so mysterious, which is probably a good thing. Your mother probably reads your blog. My husband lurks and never comments, but I know he's there! Have a great weekend. You should watch Dear Frankie on DVD because of the mother and son story. Very sweet movie I just finished a bit ago, but maybe you've already seen it.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.