.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::Last Day of School:: Onesome- Last: What's the last thing you do each day before heading to bed? Do you sit down with a cup of herbal tea? Read a bit? What's your evening routine? Do you settle in early or are you a night owl, winding down long after the rest of the household is in bed? I like to read before I go to bed each night. I've become quite the night owl, which is difficult as I have to be up early to take my son to school. I'll be happy when his last day of school arrives, that will allow me to leave home a bit later. Twosome- Day: How do you start off your day? Do you stumble to the kitchen and turn on the coffee maker in a sleepy haze? Or do you wake up refreshed and rarin' to go? Maybe somewhere in the middle? I go directly to the shower. That usually wakes me up, then I head downstairs to get a cup of coffee when I get out of the shower. Threesome- of School: What's your fondest school memory? Whether it be from childhood or college, let us know! I took French class for years, and every Friday we were allowed to have a "French" party. We could bring in French food and play board games in French. My favorite was Clue in French.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/25/2006 08:43:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.