.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Me Meme
This time I stole something from Cat over at Sweet Memes I am in need of more coffee. I want to go on a vacation, soon. I wish I had more free time. I hate rude people I miss my friend who used to work with me and kept me entertained throughout the day. I hear the AC unit and the compressor tanks as I'm at work. I wonder if I'll ever solve the great mystery of life. I regret more things than I can list here! I am not your stereotypical "anything" I dance only after being served a few strong drinks. I sing along with the radio, all the time, much to the chagrin of my son. He is amazed at how many songs I know the words to. I cry very, very rarely. (For a woman I am not a good crier, must be why I scored 60% masculine on my personality quiz.) I am not always knowing what I'm doing, but I sure can fake it! I make with my hands lots of gestures when I'm talking. I write because I am alive. I confuse the hell out of people most of the time. I need to stop obsessing about many things in my life. I should start working through the stack of papers on my desk now. I start too many things at one time as I often take on more than I should. I finish every last drop of coffee in my cup. I tag anyone who wants to play.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/03/2006 08:09:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.