.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! 1. What were your two favorite TV and/or radio programs as a child? Tell about it. When I was young, two of my favorite shows were "The Love Boat" and "The Donny and Marie Show" - what can I say, it was the 70's! 2. If you could follow someone around for one day (unseen), who would it be and why? I value my own privacy so much that I don't think I could do that to another person. 3. What are your favorite and least favorite times of the day? (waking up, driving to work, etc.) My least favorite time of the day is the period between the time I leave work and the time I get home after picking up my son from school. It's total crunch time and I hate feeling rushed. My favorite time is spending the ride to school in the morning talking with my son. He was trying to talk politics and religion with me last night, going on about a theocracy, but at that point I'm too tired to be very sharp! 4. Name two things in your freezer: Organic whole grain waffles and ice of course! 5. What two things sets you apart from the crowd? In regard to appearances only, people tend to notice my hair. It was funny, when I lived in Hawaii I had very long blonde hair and my best friend was blonde also. Lots of Japanese tourists would come up to us wanting to take their pictures with us as they'd never seen a person with blonde hair in person.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/02/2006 08:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.