.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 01, 2006
Moody Monday
This week's theme: Small I decided to do something a bit fun for Moody Monday this week. I took some photos of marbles out of a jar and put them on the window seat in my bedroom. I then played around with it, poking fun at the ideas of big vs. small and made the photo into the look of a huge billboard. Yes, there is a dog hair in there, and no- it isn't on the lens. I left it in the photo as I found it rather amusing. Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 5/01/2006 05:55:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 5/01/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Kayla

    Hi,
    I found your blog using the "next blog" button.
    Beautiful photos!

     
  • At 5/01/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I like the second photo, it's so cool! What you can do with a macro and a little imagination.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 09:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    These are really nice photos. I wasn't sure what I was looking at at first; so creative! I haven't read The Phantom Tollbooth, but I sometimes read children's booths to my classes. I'll have to look for it at the library this summer. Happy May Day!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.