.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 01, 2006
Moody Monday
This week's theme: Small I decided to do something a bit fun for Moody Monday this week. I took some photos of marbles out of a jar and put them on the window seat in my bedroom. I then played around with it, poking fun at the ideas of big vs. small and made the photo into the look of a huge billboard. Yes, there is a dog hair in there, and no- it isn't on the lens. I left it in the photo as I found it rather amusing. Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 5/01/2006 05:55:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 5/01/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Kayla

    Hi,
    I found your blog using the "next blog" button.
    Beautiful photos!

     
  • At 5/01/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I like the second photo, it's so cool! What you can do with a macro and a little imagination.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 09:31:00 PM, Anonymous Julia

    These are really nice photos. I wasn't sure what I was looking at at first; so creative! I haven't read The Phantom Tollbooth, but I sometimes read children's booths to my classes. I'll have to look for it at the library this summer. Happy May Day!

     

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.