.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. What are your feelings about traditional bachelor/bachelorette parties? Ugh! I hate them. 2. Do you wear (or not wear) something special to bed/dress differently when you want to have sex? Nope. I'm not the type to pre-meditate. 3. Can men and women be "just friends?" I've yet to see that happen. And in my case, often times women and women can't be friends. Which must explain why most of my friends are straight women. I've had several experiences with women who I think are friends that are actually hitting on me. Which pisses me off because I am so not a game player. I am straight-forward and foolishly expect that others are the same. Oh, well- I'm not going to change and I don't want to become skeptical and a pessimist about people. If that makes me a Pollyanna, then so be it. I'll say one thing, women are much more complicated than men. And when you put two women together.... Let's just say it's interesting.

From one of my favorite movies, "When Harry Met Sally" And for the record, I thought you could say that a woman's attractive without it being a come-on! Harry: Can't a man say a woman's attractive without it being a come-on? Alright, alright, let's just say, just for the sake of argument, that it was a come-on; what do you want me to do about it? I take it back, okay, I take it back. Sally: You can't take it back. Harry: Why not? Sally: It's *already* out there! Harry: Oh geez, what are we supposed to do? Call the cops. It's already out there. Sally: *Just* let it lie, *okay*? Harry: Great! Let it lie, that's my policy. That's what I always say, "Let it lie." Wanna spend the night in a motel? See what I did? I didn't let it lie. Sally: Harry. Harry: I said I would and then I didn't. Sally: Harry. Harry: I went the other way. Sally: Harry! Harry: What? Sally: We are just going to be friends, okay? Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends. Sally Albright: Why not? Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way. Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved. Harry Burns: No you don't. Sally Albright: Yes I do. Harry Burns: No you don't. Sally Albright: Yes I do. Harry Burns: You only think you do. Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge? Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you. Sally Albright: They do not. Harry Burns: Do too. Sally Albright: They do not. Harry Burns: Do too. Sally Albright: How do you know? Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her. Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive? Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too. Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU? Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story. Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then. Harry Burns: I guess not. Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

When Harry Met Sally clip 1 - Just Friends and clip 2 - Faking It... (both from Lizzie's blog!) 4. Do you own any leather or rubber clothing? Outside of the usual fare (i.e. "Vanilla") leather coat or two, no. I almost bought a pair of leather pants last winter, but got talked out of them. I own nothing rubber as it's made out of latex and I am deathly allergic to latex. As in, I am supposed to wear one of those Medic-Alert bracelets but I don't want to, so I don't. 5. On a scale from 1-10, how willing are you to do something in bed you don't want to just because you are asked? Well, it depends on who was asking and what was being asked! I'm an adventurous type, so I'd say 7. Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you ever fake orgasms? No, never found a need to do so.

NEWS BULLETIN:The organizers of National Orgasm Week were disappointed to learn that the majority of women polled just pretended to celebrate. (alos from Lizzie)

 
posted by Lisa at 5/02/2006 06:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/02/2006 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    I posted my answers at Sweet Memes.

    Hope you don't mind that I'm borrowing nearly everything you write! :-)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.