.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 15, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
1. If you could make $100 a day by avoiding physical contact of any kind with another human being, how much money do you think you’d be able to make before you cracked? First of all, it takes a lot to make me crack. I'd venture to guess that some weeks I could accrue a good deal of cash. I speak with a good deal of people through my line of work. Those touchy-feely people can get on my nerves. If I don't know you, I don't want you touching me. If it is someone I know, that is a totally different story. I'm very affectionate with those I love. 2. How much do the words "I love you" mean to you? Do you throw the word "love" around a lot? For example, if someone made a hilarious comment, might you exclaim "I love you!" while laughing, or are those words more sacred? Love is not a work I use lightly. I make certain to tell my son at least once a day that I love him. He knows it, but it's very important to verbalize it also. 3. If everyone of your preferred gender suddenly disappeared from the face of the planet, would you prefer to switch teams or become celibate? Hey, I've switched teams once before and I'm not doing it again! 4. Would you be willing to donate your sperm/eggs for money, or just to help out couples who are unable to conceive? How would the knowledge that you might have offspring somewhere out there effect you? No, I don't think I would donate my eggs. It isn't something I take lightly. I could not accept the fact that I had offspring out there, unknown to me. On the flip side, I could never have a child by insemination. I am not condeming it in any way, it just isn't for me. 5. Do you think you could be genuinely happy being single for the rest of your life? (This is assuming that you just never meet/met mr./ms. right, not that something awful happened). I am venturing to guess that I will be single (vs. acutally married) for the rest of my life, unless I am planning on moving to another country! And then there is the dichotomy of loneliness and companionship vs. freedom and control. I've yet to find the perfect balance there, but I can't say I'm unhappy either.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/15/2006 08:57:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.