.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 05, 2006
SPF
My camera is still in the shop. It's been weeks, (or is it months, or maybe years) since I've seen her cute little lens face smiling up at me. Anyhow, I'm still forced to use photos I've taken in the recent past until "my girl" is returned to me.
Body of Water
I took this a few years ago at my parent's house.

Posted by Picasa Something with Flavor
A cork from a bottle of Pinot Noir. Not just flavor, but good flavor!

Posted by Picasa Plant your Ass - where you park it…

I like to "park it" in my cozy chair in my home office. It's a great place to wind down and kick back.

Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 5/05/2006 12:54:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


17 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.